The mansion is located in Halkida beach opposite the red house. It was built in 1891 while the owner was Mallios Dimitrios.
It is a two storey building with basement and large terraces on the upper floor. On the roof of the building there are four statues Pillar two with female figure and two with considerable. At the entrance, there is a marble staircase leading to a large wooden door with marble surround. Upstairs are two marble balconies one above the entrance and the other on the south side.
Inside there is a large hallway with impressive marble staircase leads upstairs. Around the hallway there are large rooms with fireplace and windows. What draws attention in this building is the impressive decoration of. Plasterwork, paintings, marble and wood are everywhere in the house. But the simatikotero all that make the house with separate statues are painted wooden ceilings.
In the early 80’s it was bought by the municipality and in the early 90s began the restoration of the which lasted about six years. Today the mansion is granted by the municipality at the Lyceum of Greek Women and Evia study company and is a jewel in the city’s beach.





Leave a Review

Publishing ...
Your rating has been successfully sent
Please fill out all fields