It is the only Venetian secular building preserved in the city of Chalkida. A rare architectural building that combines Venetian and Ottoman architecture. It belonged to the last Venetian governor of Chalkida, Paulo Eritsso, who died in a horrible manner from the Ottoman conquerors of the city in 1470. With its atmospheric historicity it is an ideal venue for a number of municipal events.
The “House of Vailos”
Αναζήτηση στην Google
Κατηγορίες στην Εύβοια
Accommodation Activities Archaiological Places Auto parts Bakery Bars Beaches Beer bars Camping Castles Churches Clothing - Footwear Clubs Coffee Cycling Diving Education Entertainment Fast Food Fish tavern Fish taverns Food Furniture Grills Gyms Homeware - Garden - Tools Hotels Jewellery shops language schools Museums Online Delivery Patisseries Pizzerias Rental rooms Restaurants Service Services Shopping / Commerce Sightseeings Sports Studios Taverns Technical Applications Transportation - Movements Web Design