The church was built in 1350 and belongs to the Palaiologan temples. So they called temples which were built in the period where the throne of Constantinople were the Paleologos. Its dimensions are approximately: 5 meters long, 3.5 meters wide, 2.5 meters high and 70 cm is the thickness of its walls. The church is dark, since there are no windows. The only source of light is a small skylight, right above the entrance. We should note here that the entrance of the temple is located two steps down from the ground. The church is darkened inside, and according to tradition, burned the Turkish conquerors. The frescoes but survived, despite the fire, in very good condition.
Chapel St. Ioannou Theologou